- North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission Certified Mediator - Superior Court and Family Financial Mediation
- Member of North Carolina State Bar (1980-present)
- Member of 19-A District Bar (1981-present)
- Former member, North Carolina State Bar Council
I was admitted to the Tennessee State Bar in 1979. Shortly after being admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in 1980, I established my first law office in 1981 in the “Lewellyn Building” formerly located at the corner of Spring Street and Corban Avenue in Concord. My practice developed with a heavy concentration in family law and was supplemented by a court-appointed criminal practice which provided needed courtroom and trial experience. Over the years, my practice became focused in the areas of Family Law litigation and Social Security Disability. The current solo practice was established at 99 Church Street North, Concord, focusing exclusively on the practice of Family Law.
- University of Tennessee, B.A. Political Science, 1976
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1979
- Board of Directors, Cabarrus Bank and Trust Co
- Ethics Committee, CMC Northeast Medical Center
- Asheford Green Property Owner’s Association-President
- Former Board member of Cabarrus Workshop, Inc.
- Former Board member of L.I.F.E. Center, Inc.
- Former Board member of Hospice of Cabarrus County
- Former Board member of Habitat for Humanity of Cabarrus County
- Born in Blount County, Tennessee
- Married to Nanda, three children, Hannah, Seth and Rachel.
- Hobbies include music (both playing and listening) and motorcycling
“His advice regarding the law and how to negotiate with the opposing party was clear and effective, and Bill listened to my daughter’s desires and was understanding as to the direction she wanted to take things – and then provided his thoughts and suggestions. I would not hesitate to recommend Bill Rogers to anyone.”
“I have known Bill Rogers for over 10 years and his ability to operate both strategically and tactically are the skills and qualities that first come to mind. He can efficiently handle multiple complex tasks and has proved to be an invaluable resource to me. He has represented me in both a divorce and in my business and has been able to overcome many challenges and obstacles to my satisfaction.”
“I have been very fortunate to have Bill Rogers as my attorney. Mr. Rogers is extremely professional, knowledgeable, assertive, and tactful. His staff was incredibly skilled and efficient. It made me feel comfortable and confident knowing that I was surrounded by friends. I am extremely grateful for all he has done for me.”
“During difficult and uncertain times, Bill navigated our family with confidence and concern. I feel that our family was a top concern for Bill; at every turn he considered all aspects and guided us appropriately. Bill’s professionalism and high moral conduct in court kept my family looking forward to the positive conclusion he provided.”